One more week. That's all that remains of the 2018 MLS regular season. Andrew, David and Doyle sit down in the Green Room to sift through Week 34 ... all the scenarios, all the drama, all the important/weird stuff you need to know ahead of Decision Day presented by AT&T.
In the mailbag, a passionate discussion about Gregg Berhalter, Crew SC and the US national team.
- 5:14 - Wins as the first tiebreaker ... good or bad thing?
- 8:56 - Why Shelton doesn't need to score to be SKC's No. 1
- 16:44 - Why does LAFC keep blowing leads?
- 20:58 - RSL at the pearly gates, but Zlatan is God
- 28:47 - What's wrong with Columbus?
- 35:10 - What if Nacho Piatti leaves Montreal?
- 39:02 - Who will win Supporters' Shield?
- 46:00 - Lazarus and D.C. United
- 51:00 - ExtraTime Radio Mailbag
- 52:15 - If you had to rock one MLS kit...
- 57:00 - Should Berhalter get US job if Crew SC miss the playoffs?